eRacism: Call to Artists
Exhibition Title: eRacism
Submission Deadline: June 01, 2018
Exhibition Dates: July 6 – September 16, 2018
Exhibition Premise: The Penticton art Gallery is seeking submissions from artists for our summer exhibition entitled eRacism. This exhibition’s intent is to explore the resurgence of racism as a political tool, here in North America and internationally.
How to Apply:
Please submit the following by Friday June 1st, 2018:
1. A current Biography and C.V.
2. Your artist statement, speaking specifically to the submitted body of work
3. Up to 3 photos of your submission
4. Description of submitted artwork including: Title, Year created, Media and Dimensions.
Artwork submission details
1. 2-D and 3-D work is accepted to a maximum width of 48"
2. Video/digital media work no more than 5 minutes
3. If selected works must arrived to the gallery by Friday June 29th properly packed and ready for display
Apply via e-mail by Friday June 1, 2018:
Paul Crawford, Director/Curator
Penticton Art Gallery
199 Marina Way
V2A 1H5 Canada
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (250) 493-2928